At Droom, we constantly make efforts to improve the user experience and acknowledge grey areas of the automobile market in India using technology. One of such initiatives is Orange Book Value Enterprise (OBV Enterprise). We have recently launched OBV Enterprise 2.0 to provide a complete pricing solution for used automobiles to various banks, NBFCs and Insurance Companies. The OBV Enterprise is designed to help BFSI sector companies in checking the fair price of used automobiles and make the right business decision before giving credit, acquiring a vehicle, putting a vehicle on auction or more.
OBV is India’s first and only algorithmic pricing engine to find out fair market price of any used vehicle. Orange Book Value (OBV) is a simple yet extremely technology and data science-based online tool to provide users with the correct valuation of a used automobile under 10 seconds.
With OBV Enterprise by their side various BFSI companies can easily know the fair market price of a pre-owned car, bike, scooter or more, as per it’s condition. Rather than pulling a number from the hat, OBV offers data science approach to calculate the fair market price of any vehicle. Users can download, print or share Basic or Premium Valuation report which is independent, unbiased and data driven.
Following are the features of OBV Enterprise 2.0:
1.Profile Management for Enterprise: Any organisation which has partnered with OBV as enterprise gets a personal Enterprise Panel which can be logged in from orangebookvalue.com homepage.
2.Dashboard: It allows to view the total number of queries made (lifetime, last 15 and 30 days), interactive graphical representation to see the day-wise queries made for last 14 days, subscription status.
3.API Integration Panel: It helps to generate a new token for their website to show OBV prices on their website, a downloadable pdf copy of API Document to assist in API integration.
4. My Account:It will allow updating the user information
5. Quick Check:To redirect the user to OBV website in case a quick price check is required by the user
6. Bulk Upload:Enables user to upload a list of vehicles (in CSV or Excel format) for which the OBV value is required. This list of products will be displayed within the Enterprise panel along with their respective OBV values within 10 seconds. The user can change the conditions separately for every vehicle.
7. Bulk Report Download:It helps in downloading OBV reports for the vehicles uploaded. User can select the products, required report type (basic or premium) and download multiple reports in a single step.
8. Updated Dashboard:The dashboard shows total number of queries made, number of reports downloaded (basic and premium). It also gives details about total number of queries made (lifetime, last 15 and 30 days), interactive graphical representation to see the day-wise queries made for last 14 days, and subscription status.